My other “stuff” online
- – Ronin Warriors / Yoroiden Samurai Troopers fansite dedicated to the four Dark Warlords / Mashou and Kayura..
- Wedding photos – Mass uploaded, so they are out of order.
- Book of the Month – 5 books picked the 1st of every month. You pick one of the choices to be sent to you. You can add 2 additional books to your shipment for $9.99 each if you like multiple books that they picked, or want a past choice that’s still available.
- BookCase.Club – 2 books a month for every theme except kids. Books have been either trade size or hardcover. They are not current books. It’s more like books they picked that they think went under the radar and were underappreciated when they were released. They have a sci-fi & fantasy theme.
- Uppercase Box – YA books monthly. Signed books or bookplates plus an interactive bookmark. (Various pages in the book listed with codes to input to see questions, discussions, etc.) Also lots of nice goodies, both from the publisher and Uppercase. I’ve been very happy with this subscription service. Books sent via Priority Mail in the US.
- Breaking Cat News Website | GoComics
- The GaMERCaT
- Kamikaze – Updated every Wednesday? The link leads to the first comic page.
- Namir Deiter
- Spindrift – The artwork is so jaw dropping.
- White Feather – A comic done by a couple of long time online friends of mine.
- Jbox – Lots and lots of stuff to buy from Japan. Language materials, figurines, pens, notebooks, bento, candy, cooking aids, wacky stuff, etc.
- White Rabbit Press – Japanese language products.
Livestreams & Video Channels
- Cole and Marmalade (YouTube) – Videos of 2 kitties.
- Friends of Felines Rescue Center – 24/7 kitty cam Livestream from a rescue center in Defiance, OH.
- Friends of Felines Rescue Center (YouTube)
- MAKO0MAKO0 (YouTube) – Japanese kitty videos.
- Maru & Hana (YouTube) – Famous Japanese kitties.
- Shaun the Sheep (YouTube) – Claymation.
- ShoKo – Cats Shorty and Kodi.
- Simon’s Cat (YouTube) – Animated cat videos.
- TinyKittens HQ
Music & Sounds
All of these websites allow you to listen to music for free. Some sites listed below may have pay options available, but it isn’t necessary to pay to listen.
- Coffitivity – Cafe ambient sounds.
- Epic Music Time – “Epic Music Time is an online radio dedicated to those epic songs you hear in epic movie scenes or video games.”
- Jango – Find stations by categories.
- Jazz and Rain – Good for a more ambient music atmosphere.
- Pandora – Customize stations. Only allowed 6 skips per hour over all your stations, even if you pay for Pandora One. (This is a change. It used to be 6 skips/hr per station.)
- RadioTunes (Formerly Sky.fm) – Live station broadcasts. Select by category.
- Rainy Mood – Music and rain sounds.
- SimplyNoise – When you just need some background sounds. Also available as an app for iOS and Android.
- Slacker – Customize your own stations. If you choose to pay you’ll get unlimited skipping.
- A Soft Murmur – Various ambient sounds.
- Spotify – Spotify’s web browser. For those who can’t install Spotify on your work computers.
- Norman Centuries – A podcast about the history of Normandy.
- Slice of SciFi – Latest sci-fi news in movies and television.
- Stuff you Missed in History Class (iTunes link)
- Stuff you Should Know (iTunes link)
- Any.do – Task management app.
- Tick Tick – “TickTick is a cross-platform to-do list app & task manager helps you to get all things done and make life well organized.”
- Todoist – Task management app and to do list.
- Fruitbats – Speedrunner for A Link to the Past. Also plays Metroid, Rimworld, Stardew Valley, and more.
- Lafhaha – Owner of BeKyoot. A wonderful artist of all things kyoot. She streams M, W, F, usually in the evening.
- Pianoimprovman – An excellent piano player.
- Day of the Shirt – Daily & weekly t-shirt sales are posted here.
- eReaderIQ – For Kindle books. You can make a watch list for price drops by either the ebook dropping to a certain price or a certain percentage off.
- Free Web Headers – Where I got the header image I’m using for this website.
- Pick At Random – Enter items on a list, one at a time. The website picks a random item. Good if you are indecisive of what book to read next.
- Pixabay – “All images and videos on Pixabay are released free of copyrights under Creative Commons CC0. You may download, modify, distribute, and use them royalty free for anything you like, even in commercial applications. Attribution is not required. “